Driving more organic traffic to your website through our integrated on-page, off-page & technical SEO services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process that results in ensuring that your business applies the criteria Google uses to rank websites when a keyword is searched. The main goal of SEO is to outrank your competitors to have more traffic is driven to your website through search engines not your competitors.
Our SEO specialists understand that the first step to boosting your website’s rankings is to perform an SEO Website Audit. A successful website should be free of all kinds of errors which provides the best platform for SEO optimized content to attract both readers and search engine robots as well.
Our SEO audit is based on many factors, including but not limited to:
- Checking that page titles include both topic and brand information.
- Ensuring your website has high quality Titles and Meta descriptions.
- Ensuring the quality of your website’s User Experience (UX).
- Checking your pages’ Canonical URLs.
- Checking that your site has a balance between Text, Images and Videos.
- Checking that important information is kept above the fold throughout your website
- Ensuring that your website is Mobile Friendly.
- Verifying your content strategy is serving a purpose for SEO.
- Examining the Site Structure of your Website.
- Ensuring that your Website has a Sitemap.
- Ensuring the appropriate resources and pages are blocked from being crawled with an up-to-date Robots.txt file.
- Checking your Website Speed and Load Time, then fixing accordingly.
- Ensuring your website is secure with a secure HTTPS URL, achieved through the proper implementation of an SSL Certificate.
- Ensuring your pages use Internal Linking correctly.
- Ensuring your content references External Links correctly.
- Ensuring your website maintains a low level of irrelevant and toxic backlinks by utilizing Googles disavow tool.
On-page SEO Services
On-page SEO is the process of optimizing your website pages to ensure that search engines can crawl and highly rank your website pages. On-page SEO is about optimizing all what you can directly influence on your website including content, structure, page loading speed and the device accessibility, just to name a few.
So, it’s all about what’s happening on your web pages. It’s about making sure you have quality content that search engine crawlers can easily understand. The more relevant, optimized content you have, the better your Google results will be.
As a part of the on-page SEO service, we consider your website’s:
- Accessibility – We make sure that the content on your website is available and can be accessed by anyone on any device.
- Page title tags and meta descriptions – The first things that search engines read and they are what appears on search result pages, so they can’t be too long or too short and should be catchy.
- <H1> and all relevant <H2> to <H6> heading tags depending on the content on page.
- ALT text for images – ALT text describes an image to a reader with a visual impairment. Also, ALT text makes the job easier for search engines to discover images.
- Duplicate content shouldn’t exist within your websites and canonical tags will be used properly when they are needed.
- Structured data – The data which is presented in an ordered format (e.g. within tables, lists or graphs). We help including it wherever it is possible.
- URLs format, structure and linking – Search engines like meaningful, logically structured URLs with good internal linking and with hyphens instead of underscores to separate words.
- Broken links and HTTP status errors – Neither Google nor any website visitors like seeing broken links or the famous 404 error page. We make sure that your website doesn’t have any.
Offpage SEO Services
The importance of Off-page SEO is equal to on-page SEO. Generally, this process is about both acquiring links back to your content from external websites and acquiring links through various forms of promotion that link back to your content from different external sources.
A variety of methods are used by Web Leap Garage’s SEO team to ensure that your off-page SEO is on point, these methods include but not limited to:
- Blog/forum marketing
- Article submissions to relevant websites
- Search Engines Submission
- Content baiting
- Making your site available on local listings
The importance of keyword research is critical to any SEO strategy. Our team of SEO specialists have the experience and knowledge about all the techniques to ensure that you target the best keywords for your business that results in ranking as high as possible on top search engine pages.
The process we follow includes:
- Our SEO experts contacting you, in order to develop understanding of your business, your products and your market. They study your website and those of your competitors.
- Starting with the broad subject areas relevant to your business, and with the assistance of professional tools, they then come up with a list several possible keywords for each.
- We include a mix of head terms (short generic terms, usually of just 1-3 words) and long-tail keywords (longer phrases containing three-plus words).
This last point is so important because. Head terms an overall greater number of searches, however they are harder to rank for than long-tail terms. Through the process of performing careful keyword research, our SEO consultants can make the most of long tail terms.
Content Creation Service
Every experienced SEO specialist believes that “Content is King”, a phrase that has been around since the early days of the Internet which is still true until today. By having a website for your business, you need to have the content that people want to see, view, read, and above all interact with.
Having a well-written, topic focused, SEO-optimized copy helps your website rank higher in search than the competitors in your niche and for keywords your business decided to target. Driving organic traffic and converting leads always starts by having optimized content .
Local SEO Services
The one and only goal of local SEO is to rank organically by targeting user searches within a geographically specific region.
Various businesses are obviously interested in finding customers only within their local areas. Local SEO involves precise methods and strategies to ensure your page highly ranks in your region organically. The effective local SEO techniques that we adopt for our clients’ local businesses include:
- Google My business signals (proximity, categories, keywords in business titles).
- Link signals (inbound anchor text, linking domain authority, linking domain quantity/quality).
- Citation signals (Yellow pages, Name Address Phone Number (NAP) consistency, citation volume).
- Review signals (review quantity/quality).
- Behavioural signals (click through rates, mobile click to calls).
Technical SEO Services
In addition to making your website attractive to search engine crawlers, you need to make sure there are no technical obstacles on their way to crawl and index your pages. The main goal of Technical SEO is to ensures that your website can smoothly be accessed, crawled, interpreted and indexed by search engines.
Here at Web Leap Garage, we offer full Technical SEO audits including:
- Running regular checks to identify issues including slow page load speed, duplicate content and broken links.
- Ensuring all of your website’s URLs have HTTPS status by installing an SSL certificate – this is critically important for SEO and the security of your websites data.
- Checking your websites robots.txt file to ensure search engines can access all the pages you want them to.
- Optimizing meta description length – to ensure this snippet meets desktop and mobile word count allocations.
- Checking your website’s XML sitemap status because it allows search engine crawlers to navigate through your web pages.
- Checking for duplicate metadata – we take the time to ensure all your web pages have their own unique meta descriptions.
Link Building Service
There are two different effects that backlinking has on your website. First, it increases your website traffic through your business mentions on other websites. Second, it helps establish your business as an authoritative voice in your industry in the eyes of search engines.
When both people and search engines see your online presence extending beyond your own website, they will start seeing you and your business as relevant and trustworthy.
Our SEO specialists at Web Leap Garage have extensive expertise to craft a custom and specialized link building plan that works for your business. Here are some of the various methods and techniques to achieve this:
- Creating shareable content – The process of creating quality, industry-related content (infographics/video/informative content) and inviting others to share it, along with a link back to your website.
- Guest posting – The practice of writing engaging, topical articles for submission to third-party relevant websites.
- Syndication – It is very similar to guest posting, however content syndication refers to promoting your content on several well-known platforms like LinkedIn Publishing, Reddit and Quora.